Send us write-up of your solution to email@example.com, best ones will be rewarded.
Announcements (bugs, downtimes, etc.)
- 2020-10-16 00:20:00 - The smaller gifts will be awarded to TOP40 (instead of TOP20) players.
- 2020-10-15 16:10:00 - Send us write-up of your solution to firstname.lastname@example.org, best ones will be rewarded.
- The Catch is intended as an individual competition, but teamwork is not prohibited.
- The registration into the CTF portal will be opened along with the start of the competition on Monday 12 October 2020 at 12:10 CEST.
- The competition will be closed on Friday 30 October 2020 at 12:10 (CET)
- The top 20 players will be invited to online Award ceremony.
- The best teams shall receive valuable prizes. Other prizes (T-shirts, hoodies, small presents) will be awarded (see The Rewards)
- For more information, see the Competition rules or Frequently asked questions
- 1st place - gift of their choice up to 10 000 CZK
- 2nd place - gift of their choice up to 8 000 CZK
- 3rd place - gift of their choice up to 7 000 CZK
- 4th to
2040th place - smaller gifts (i.e. medals, t-shirts, sweatshirts)
- First blood speed premium - first solution of each challenge will be rewarded by small CESNET presents. Each player can win this premium only once.
- Best write-ups sent to email@example.com will be rewarded.
How to join the Competition
- Please read the Competition rules and/or FAQ
- Register yourself once the registration is open, i.e. create a player account in the CTF platform (nickname, e-mail and password need to be filled in).
- Start solving the challenges:
- Choose any of the challenges from the list. The challenges have some prerequisities, which has to be met before the challenge is accesible. Visible challenges can be solved in whatever order.
- Read the challenge assignment carefully.
- Download the file(s) for the analysis or visit the stated URL.
- Perform the analysis (when correctly performed, you should be able to discover the flag in format
- Insert the flag into the platform (to verify its correctness and acquire the points). The number of attempts is limited (the flag should be acquired not guessed).
- The organizational team is available at e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.